You have a total of 6 points to divide amongst the 3 answers for each question and you have to use all 6 of them (Such as 6, 0, 0 or 2, 2, 2 or 0, 3, 3).
In the original test as it was designed by Atreya Smith, you had to choose 1 answer per question. In quite some cases, this is next to impossible. Therefore, we have changed it a bit. You now have a total of 6 points to divide amongst the 3 answers for each question and you have to use all 6 of them.
If there is 1 answer amongst the three that is 100% you, give it 6 points and move on to the next question.
If not, here’s how to do it:
If the answers consist of a comma-separated list, consider the comma as an OR, not an AND.
Question 30: Emotional tendencies:
- Anxious, fearful, nervous, worries
- Frustrated, irritable, angry, dominating
- Calm, attached, greedy, sentimental
1) If you tend towards worrying and getting sentimental, you could assign 3 points to each answer:
2) But if you tend more towards worrying than towards being sentimental, you could assign 4 or even 5 points to the first answer, and the remaining 2 or 1 to the third answer:
3) In the same way, if you tend towards being fearful, frustrated and greedy, you could assign 2 points per answer:
4) Or 1, 2, 3 if you tend more towards greediness and less towards fear:
You have to fill in each question, or you cannot move to the next. If you really cannot make up your mind about a question, we suggest you fill in 2, 2, 2.